First Class is Risk – Free
Payment will take place after the first class
Authentic Relating is the practice of expressing your true experience in the company of others, discovering and revealing deeper layers of yourself and being willing to see deeper layers of others. It’s about learning to tune into the present moment: to speak from that place, knowing that you don’t have to hide any part of your experience. We’ll use time-tested “games” that encourage having fun while playing with different ways of relating to one another. It’s about listening deeply and developing the skill of empathy.
Authentic Relating is a safer place to learn to remove our masks in order to practice relating “person-to-person” or even “essence-to-essence.”
When: 4 weeks w/c 17/05 Mondays
17/05, 24/05, 31/05 and 07/06
Times: 1100 Pacific / 1400 Eastern / 1900 UK* / 2000 CET
Where: Online via Zoom
- £70 -£30 sliding scale
- Scholarships are available with priority given to indigenous, trans and people of colour.
- Risk free: Try out the first class before you commit and pay for the series; pay between the first and second classes. No refunds after payment.
- Scroll down for the registration form.
Special Guest Teachers:
Coach Sequoia and Daka Ziji
In these four 90-minute classes, you will:
come to know yourself better
develop skills for expressing yourself better
- build confidence in sharing honestly
practice vulnerability and listening deeply to others
get playful, get creative, and have fun!
- Move at a rhythm and pace that works for you, in a safer and supportive context
Our sessions will take place online using the Zoom platform, to help with both physical distancing during the epidemic, and to also accommodate people from all over the world. You will be surprised at how deeply intimate the connections will be, even in the absence of touch, and this skill can become a springboard to re-energize already existing relationships with friends, lovers and family.